BUSINESS AND EXECUTIVE COACHING
TOTAL FOCUS WORKSHOP
BITE SIZED TRAINING
This two-sessions half-day workshop is delivered as a call to action. The focus is on beating procrastination, self-analysis to determine areas of improvement, mind mastery to help participants to think above the crowd, YB12 Coaching A–Z action planning process and emotional management subjects to empower individuals and team members to meet the challenge of change. This is followed by our 90-day challenge to change.
OUTCOMES to be expected
1. You’ll focus your life to achieve beyond what you previously thought was possible.
2. You’ll learn to think ‘Above the Crowd’, in new and different ways to develop mind mastery.
3. You’ll develop Emotional Management skills to help you meet the challenges of life.
This is not a confusing set of technical processes that are introduced only to be lost in a filing cabinet. This is an integrated, focused and deliberate approach to getting real and measurable results for your business.
OUTCOMES to be expected
1. A team all focused on the overarching theme of your company and aligned to the company strategy.
2. A team that is equipped with tools to collaborate and capable of meeting the challenges of change.
3. Everyone armed with their individual strategic plan to do the best thing at the most appropriate time.
Short, sharp and focused training on specific subjects. The purpose is boosting your team's morale, developing their self-leadership and leadership skills, and increasing staff engagement. Each of these subjects take 90-120 minutes.
Bite-size Training modules can run parallel to the Results Program to provide a flexible and tailored approach to how to operate in a business as a leader and team member.
The topics include:
How to lead with purpose
Leading different personality styles
The first-time supervisor
6 Steps to empowerment
An Inside out approach to leadership
Dealing with challenging behaviour
Practical performance management
How to build trust
Understanding patterns of people
How to build a winning team
QII Time Management
Leading sales meetings
Sales account management
4 Ways to grow your sales
Patterns to people (sales)
7 steps to a winning team
Making team meetings work
Strategic review & SWOT
Advanced communication skills
Bite Sized Training offers your team ‘bite-sized’ learning modules at regular intervals.
You can choose from a comprehensive smorgasbord of bite-sized topics to meet your team's training needs.
This comprehensive training approach provides greater impact and higher uptake than traditional formats of random ad hoc training.